- Read this manual carefully for important safety information and operating instructions before using this active gaming system.
- Bookmark this URL for future reference, as it contains important information and may be updated periodically: http://www.playimpossible.com/manual
- Includes 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Requires Rapid Charger to have 2 AA batteries installed to activate the Gameball.
- Do Not Mix Old and New Batteries.
- Do Not Mix Alkaline, Standard (Carbon-Zinc) or Rechargeable (Nickel-Cadmium) batteries.
- Bluetooth required to connect smart device and operate Gameball with Play Impossible mobile application
- The Play Impossible Gameball application works with Apple and Android smart devices.
- Visit the Apple App Store and Google Play Store and search for “Play Impossible Gameball” to download.
INSTALLING BATTERIES INTO RAPID CHARGER
- Press and hold release button firmly
- Pull lanyard until inner battery holder slides out completely
- Insert 2 AA batteries with + end facing towards narrow end of battery holder
- Slide charging holder back into outer charger sleeve until you hear the release button click into place
Your Play Impossible Gameball will not connect with the accompanying mobile app unless it is charged.
- Align triangle end of Rapid Charger to matching power triangle with baseline on Gameball surface
- Touch dots on Rapid Charger to the 2 matching dots on Gameball with medium pressure
- Hold with medium pressure for 15-20 seconds the first time you charge ball
- If your Gameball application does not indicate it is actively charging then you may need to release the charger and re-align the connection dots
- You may be prompted to update your Gameball with a firmware update. Follow the instructions you receive on the application.
- Normal charging time is 15-25 seconds.
- Fully charged Gameball may provide up to 60 minutes of play time.
NAVIGATING THE APP USING YOUR GAMEBALL
Your Gameball itself may be used to navigate the app from a distance without touching or tapping your screen. You may still choose to navigate the Gameball app touching, swiping and tapping if you choose.
Game example: Splash
- Lightly toss the ball straight up 1 or 2 inches in your hand to advance through the game menus.
- Tap your Gameball firmly if you want to select a game or an option in a game when you see a selection item that is underlined :
Example “Step Back” above has focus and you can select by tapping ball two times firmly or tapping screen.
- Gameball gesture navigation may be turned off in the lower left of main menu (see above)
PLAYING WITH YOUR GAMEBALL
- Each game records and scores motion differently. Pay close attention to the instructions and have fun!
- The Gameball can work up to 75 feet away from your smart device
- Crowded areas or physical structures can interfere with wireless communication between Gameball and application
- When your Gameball needs more energy it will tell you!
- Make sure you have plenty of room to throw, catch, spin run and wrestle with your Gameball
- Do not strike the Gameball with a stick or bat or it will void the warranty below.
- Your Gameball is water resistant but the Rapid Charger is NOT water resistant.
- AA batteries should be replaced with adult supervision.
- Protect the environment by not disposing of this product with household waste (2012/19/EU). Check your local authority for recycling advice and facilities.
- Rapid Charger is surface wash only. Do not immerse.
- If mud or debris covers the contact points on Gameball wipe off with towel or rag.
“Play Impossible Gameball” logos are trademarks of Play Impossible Corp. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc. BLUETOOTH is a trademark of SIG Inc used under license by Play Impossible Corp.
- Gameball model PI-BO1 (green)
- Gameball model PI-B02 (purple)
- Rapid Charger model PI-S01
FCC STATEMENT (UNITED STATES ONLY)
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
NOTE: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the manufacturer responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
Please send any questions or product suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org and written correspondance to Play Impossible Corp 111 S. Jackson Street Seattle, WA 98104.